It must be confusing for some people when it comes to a wedding invitation. Like those questions passing by your mind “What should I wear?” “What kind of accessories would match my dress” or “What should I do with my hair?”. You must be want to look stunning and keep it a bit more under the conservative side. Read this below and you’ll be a perfect guest.
- First thing you have to know the dress-code. They usually put a note for the dress-code in the invitations.
- It must be tiring to wear high heels in hours so prepare flats in your car and you good to dance again
- Be there, on-time. Especially if you’re their close friends and family.
- RSVP asap
- Don’t forget your wedding gift and wrap it beautifully
- Enjoy the rest of the party. Make those big smiles out from the bride and groom’s lips
- Avoid white. You know the one who should be in white is the Bride. Let her shine and let her be the spotlight on her Wedding Day. Except they want their guests to wear white ‘cause it’s going to be a white party.
- You definitely want to be respectful by not wearing any super tight and short dress or skirt. Wear something polite so keep it covered and classy girl
- Keep your phones in your pocket or your purse. The photographer wants to catch your big smile, not the back of your phones. Unless otherwise instructed.
- Don’t bring someone with you unless there’s a “plus-one” note
- If you’re in a hurry and need to be going soon, wait right after the cutting cake
- Complaining the food might ruin the bride, groom, and family’s mood down. Enjoy and respect them
Do you need help with your wedding in Bali? contact us at our social media and website